Christie Myers, one of the new general managers under Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings' GrowSouth umbrella, is determined to improve public transit for resi...
- Red Bird from I-35 to S. Cockrell Hill Rd
- Parkdale/Urbandale, a far southeast Dallas neighborhood that is at a tipping point and could improve or decline economically.
- The Education Corridor between Paul Quinn College on the east and the University of North Texas-Dallas on the west, an area ready for new development.
Neighbor Up General ManagersLaShonne R. Watts - bio Red Bird email@example.com Edie Diaz - bio Urbandale and Parkdale firstname.lastname@example.org Christie Myers - bio Education Corridor email@example.com Neighbor Up will leverage the unique power of collective action across sectors to generate change. Larry James will head the Non-profit Governance Board, Mayor Rawlings will chair the Collective Impact Leadership Council, the Richards Group provided the name and logo for “Neighbor Up” and McKinsey& Company provided consulting services to develop the program. Neighbor up is not to be confused with the City of Dallas Neighborhood Plus plan, which can be found here The Mayor’s Collective Impact Leadership Council meets four times each year. In addition, each member has agreed to take calls and meetings with Neighbor Up representatives and with one another on an as needed basis in a concerted effort to encourage real collaboration.
Collective Impact Leadership Council
- Mayor Michael S. Rawlings – Mayor, City of Dallas
- County Judge Clay Jenkins – Dallas County Judge
- Superintendent Michael Hinojosa – DISD Superintendent of Schools
- TC Broadnax – City Manager, City of Dallas
- Dr. Fred Cerise – President and CEO, Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Dr. Joe May – Chancellor, Dallas County Community College District
- Laurie Larrea – President and CEO, Workforce Solutions of Greater Dallas
- Dale Petroskey – President and CEO, Dallas Regional Chamber
- Christopher Durovich – President and CEO, Children’s Health System of Texas
- Chief David Pughes – Dallas Police Department
- Todd Williams – Chairman and Executive Director, The Commit! Partnership
- Eddie Reeves – Owner/Principle Reeves Strategy Group
- Randy Bacon – President and CEO, Inwood Development Corp.
- Gary C. Thomas, President & Executive Director, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
- Larry James- President and CEO, CitySquare